Hearts Started in 2005
Spokesperson Jerome Anthony honoring Carole Channing for contribution to the Arts in Schools.
The Great Hearts Afire
Foundation was created in 2005 by artist Haydn Anthony
. The Foundation is a
non-profit organization and is classified as 501(c)(3).
People Honoring PeopleAnyone can honor someone who is doing something good by ordering a Great Heart bracelet and sending it to them. People being honored are called 'Great Hearts.' Anyone who contributes in some way to a better world can be acknowledged as a Great Heart (such as mothers, teachers, co-workers, neighbors, etc.). The bracelet arrives beautifully packaged in a satin bag and foil envelope ready to be mailed out to the chosen person. Each person doing the honor can write a line or paragraph about the honoree on the order form. The name of the person and the words will be visible on the website.
How to get started:
- Identify someone who is doing something good.
- Order a bracelet to honor them.
- Write some words about what the person is doing on the order form.
- Receive the bracelet and sign your name to the enclosed honor card.
- Mail out the bracelet to the honored person.
- YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED A GREAT HEART!